Home Staging assists in getting your home sold with multiple offers + fast! List with me and let’s discuss staging your home for FREE!!
My team and I specialize in Sacramento home staging over the Greater Sacramento area. I own all of the furniture myself and will consult and walk through your home to see the scope of everything we need to bring in to enhance your homes current features and make it as marketable as possible to potential Buyers.
When it comes to homes on the market, it’s all about first impressions! Your home could get as much as 10% more just by staging it, and it will be on the market less time! Let me and my team make your home shine with our full and partial staging design options! We will offer a complimentary walk through when we come to your home to prepare it for listing on the market.
Quick stats on hot items affecting sales time (National Association of Realtors 2017 study):
- 49% of buyers’ agents cited that homes staging had an effect on most buyer’s view of the home.
- 77% of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.
- Staging the living room for buyers was found to be most important (55 %), followed by staging the master bedroom (51 %), and staging the kitchen (41 %).
- About 1/3 of buyer’s agents said that staging a home increased the dollar value offered between 1 and 5 % compared to other similar homes on the market that are not staged.
- 38% of sellers’ agents said they stage all sellers’ homes prior to listing them for sale. 14% noted that they only stage homes that are difficult to sell.
- The most common rooms that are staged include the living room (83 %), kitchen (76 %), master bedroom (69 %), and the dining room (66 %).
- The costs of staging a home were typically paid by the seller before the home is listed (25 %).
- When staging a home, 29 % of sellers’ agents reported an increase of 1 % to 5 % of the dollar value offered by buyers, in comparison to similar homes. 21% of respondents stated that staging a home increased the dollar value of the home between 6 and 10 %.
- 39 % of sellers’ agents stated that staging a home greatly decreases the amount of time the home is on the market.
- The most common home improvement items agents recommended to sellers were de-cluttering the home (93 %), entire home cleaning (89 %), carpet cleaning (81 %), and removing pets during showings (80 %).