Home selling made simple.
Get updates on your home value...
When it comes to selling your home, there are many factors that can save you money and ensure you are selecting the right buyer of your home. We’ve streamlined the process to net you more money, keep things simple and of course, as stress-free as possible.
Why work with us?
- Honesty and integrity
- Organized approach
- Fast response times
- Simplified process
- Knowledge of home maintenance
- Proactive approach
- Communication that suits your style and schedule
- Technology to gain exposure
- Professional photography
- Ease of showing
- Time efficiency
- Knowledge of market
- Home professional network
- Team of professionals on the real estate side of your transaction
- Proper home valuation
- Home staging + consulting
- Pricing Analysis
- Digital Marketing Plan
- Neighborhood Marketing Plan
- Professional videography
Schedule a meeting:
Have a question? Feel free to reach out!
Call or text 916-531-0333
With a background in design, Audrey specializes in marketing listings. During a listing appointment your consultation and walk through will cover the scope of staging needed as well as tips to get your home sold FAST. Suggestions for full or partial staging and taking care of these services for you is just one way Audrey and her team are unique.
Stats on Staging
Quick stats on hot items affecting sales time (National Association of Realtors 2017 study):
- 49% of buyers’ agents cited that homes staging had an effect on most buyer’s view of the home.
- 77% of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.
- Staging the living room for buyers was found to be most important (55 %), followed by staging the master bedroom (51 %), and staging the kitchen (41 %).
- About 1/3 of buyer’s agents said that staging a home increased the dollar value offered between 1 and 5 % compared to other similar homes on the market that are not staged.
- 38% of sellers’ agents said they stage all sellers’ homes prior to listing them for sale. 14% noted that they only stage homes that are difficult to sell.
- The most common rooms that are staged include the living room (83 %), kitchen (76 %), master bedroom (69 %), and the dining room (66 %).
- The costs of staging a home were typically paid by the seller before the home is listed (25 %).
- When staging a home, 29 % of sellers’ agents reported an increase of 1 % to 5 % of the dollar value offered by buyers, in comparison to similar homes. 21% of respondents stated that staging a home increased the dollar value of the home between 6 and 10 %.
- 39 % of sellers’ agents stated that staging a home greatly decreases the amount of time the home is on the market.
- The most common home improvement items agents recommended to sellers were de-cluttering the home (93 %), entire home cleaning (89 %), carpet cleaning (81 %), and removing pets during showings (80 %).
Recent Blog Posts
What are comps and how to use them? Not a lot of the general public understand the term “comps” in real estate. You might be asking yourself, how do comps affect me as a buyer or seller? What do they mean and how do you find them? What is a comp? Comps or comparables are…
We all want to know how to increase the value of our home. When you are finally ready to put your home on the market, you want to make sure the time and money invested in your property has paid off. Here are 10 improvements that will increase the value of your home. Open Up…
As the old saying goes – first impressions are everything! When getting your home ready to go on the market the curb appeal of your home is going to set that first impression and invite potential buyers in. Here are some helpful tips when getting your home ready for market to make sure it leaves…
So you’ve decided to sell your home! For whatever circumstances you are looking to sell, there are a few things you must know before selling your home. It’s difficult to time the peaks and valleys of the real estate market, but there are some factors you should consider based on the follow items we will…
Why might the Fall and Winter seasons be a great time to sell your home? Most people are under the impression that the Spring and Summer are the best times to sell your home because the property will look better from the outside, the days are longer, there are more buyers out looking. However, during…
Whether you’re buying or selling a home, you’re going to have to go through the negotiation process. Today I will be outlining the four major stages of real estate negotiations. Ideally this will prepare you for anything that may come your way during the home buying or selling process. 1. Getting the offer accepted: Negotiating…