Why sellers work with Audrey:
- She is a SKILLFUL marketer. From leveraging technology to thinking how buyers think, Audrey will present your property to buyers where they are looking.
- She is EXPERIENCED. Audrey will share foresight as to your next move options as well as what to expect from buyers in your transaction. Your goals are always her goals.
- It’s all about COMMUNICATION. It’s Audrey’s belief that communication and expectations are everything. You will always be informed of where you are at in the process.
- At the end of the day we are all REAL PEOPLE. Audrey understands your hopes, goals and dreams and is there to listen, guide you and get you to where you want to be.
- She utilizes the BEST technology and means of getting in front of buyers and other agents, selling your home faster with better results!
Virtual Reality / Video Tours:
We are living in a digital age, and while professional photos are a great way to market a property, we have a better way! Virtual reality and videos! What better way to explore a home than right from your own! Life is fast-paced these days, and we know that time is money… people don’t want to drive all over town looking at homes if they can get a “feel” of the property by actually ‘walking through’ it from their own home!
Quick stats on virtual reality and video:
- Virtual reality and video allows for consumers to create an emotional connection with your property before they ever truly step foot in your home.
- This technology allows buyers from out of the area to view your home from their current city.
- Your home is already set apart from the competition.
- 90% of home buyers say they searched online during their home buying process.
With a background in design, Audrey specializes in marketing listings. During a listing appointment your consultation and walk through will cover the scope of staging needed as well as tips to get your home sold FAST. Suggestions for full or partial staging and taking care of these services for you is just one way Audrey and her team are unique.
Stats on Staging
Quick stats on hot items affecting sales time (National Association of Realtors 2017 study):
- 49% of buyers’ agents cited that homes staging had an effect on most buyer’s view of the home.
- 77% of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.
- Staging the living room for buyers was found to be most important (55 %), followed by staging the master bedroom (51 %), and staging the kitchen (41 %).
- About 1/3 of buyer’s agents said that staging a home increased the dollar value offered between 1 and 5 % compared to other similar homes on the market that are not staged.
- 38% of sellers’ agents said they stage all sellers’ homes prior to listing them for sale. 14% noted that they only stage homes that are difficult to sell.
- The most common rooms that are staged include the living room (83 %), kitchen (76 %), master bedroom (69 %), and the dining room (66 %).
- The costs of staging a home were typically paid by the seller before the home is listed (25 %).
- When staging a home, 29 % of sellers’ agents reported an increase of 1 % to 5 % of the dollar value offered by buyers, in comparison to similar homes. 21% of respondents stated that staging a home increased the dollar value of the home between 6 and 10 %.
- 39 % of sellers’ agents stated that staging a home greatly decreases the amount of time the home is on the market.
- The most common home improvement items agents recommended to sellers were de-cluttering the home (93 %), entire home cleaning (89 %), carpet cleaning (81 %), and removing pets during showings (80 %).
Get Our Home Seller Guide
What's in the Guide:
If you want to learn a little more about Audrey and how she is different in her approach to selling homes, this guide will cover all of the steps we do to get your home sold!
Schedule a meeting:
To receive a custom home valuation and presentation of what Audrey can do for you, please schedule a meeting below: